Can the Schodack Police do my Fingerprints for a job application, etc?

Unfortunately we do not do civilian fingerprinting, here is a list of locations in the area that provide this service.

How can I get a copy of a police report?

If you need a copy of a motor vehicle accident report (MV-104A), you may come to the front desk of the police department to request one. We recommend that you wait at least 3 days after the accident since the report must be reviewed by a supervisor before it can be released. You can check whether it’s available by calling the front desk at 518-477-8077.

Reports on other incidents can be obtained by filing a Freedom of Information Law (FOIL) request through the Town Clerk’s Office at the Schodack Town Hall

Court, fines and Traffic Tickets

All questions regarding these issues should be directed to the Schodack Justice Court (518-477-9390). The police do not have the authority to adjust court appearances or determine or collect fines.